Some of these tricks will make your life so easy that you can hardly imagine. We found these awesome tips from various kitchens and households and gathered them all for you. Just have a look before you start the mission, ‘House Cleaning’. We know you are too busy in daily office works and so got these effortless tips only for you.
The 6 tips to simplify your life
1. Cleaning leather lounge – Do you have pets? Then you may find pet hairs while cleaning the leather couches. And these lounges may get torn with your regular attack with the pin like elements to clean it up. As a result, you have to go for the leather lounge repairs. But if you simply opt for squeegee for this purpose, pet hair will come out in no time. Both from your carpet and leather couches, you can clean the pet hair with it.
2. Burnt marks: Utensils get burnt and the beauty of it remains affected since you cannot scrub it away. We have the easiest tip for you just like we showed you the way to save money from repair service. Fill the pan with one cup of white vinegar and put it on the oven. Keep the flame low and let it boil for some seconds. Then add some baking soda into it after you switch off the flame. The pan will automatically be cleaned.
3. Clean the air cooler or conditioner: You have the largest issue when it comes to cleaning your cooler or air conditioner. The air vents create the issues for you. Take a cleaner on the washing cloth and put it on a toothbrush. Now you should keep the brush moving inside the vents and they will be cleaned.
4. Graters: Your cheese graters remain clogged up with the cheese and using a brush to clean it is truly of no use. What you need more is to make the grater free from the cheese residue and the raw potatoes will help you a lot. Keep grating the raw potato after peeling the skin and you will get rid of the grated cheese residues.
5. Cloudy glasses create bad impression: The glasses that have become cloudy for regular usage will create a bad impression in front of your guests. No need to purchase the new glass sets, read our simple remedy. Have some vinegar and paper towels near your hand. Just wipe them out one by one and the glasses will be sparkling again.
6. Coffee mug cleaning: Baking soda has various talents in cleaning your household. Here is one more. Add some amount of baking soda to your stained coffee mugs and leave it for some time. Clean with simple water and the mug is all new.